Papi93 is offline AR VET

Personal Experience with Clomid.

I have done my research on Clomid and know the doses and length of time that I will run it for PCT. What I would like to know is what was your experience like when using Clomid? If you had testicular atrophy, how long did it take to bring them back? How did it affect your sex drive? Thanks!

jesse_james is offline Member
    My sex drive was zero when on clomid, I didnt suffer with depression I actually had feeling of well being. Distorted vision is a side effect I always encounter. My testicular atrophy wernt brought back by clomid, I had to take HCG for that

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Were there any positive effects that you noticed? Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-07-2005 at 06:40 PM.

jesse_james is offline Member
    No I didnt really notice any positive effects, there arent really any negative effects, the worse one is the slight distorted vision but thats nothing serious. Just keep running clomid until you feel your libido is back to normal. This usually takes me about a month of clomid treatment, you may be different.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't notice the vision thing....I did get a little emotional watching movies and stuff.....I could give Peter North a run for his money shooting my load while on Clomid....lol

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I have done my research on Clomid and know the doses and length of time that I will run it for PCT. What I would like to know is what was your experience like when using Clomid? If you had testicular atrophy, how long did it take to bring them back? How did it affect your sex drive? Thanks!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    I didn't notice the vision thing....I did get a little emotional watching movies and stuff.....I could give Peter North a run for his money shooting my load while on Clomid....lol
    I read about that positive side while on t-nation.com.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    On clomid I noticed mild visual streamers, but didn't notice any bigger loads unfortunately. I did have more vivid and _very_ emotional dreams. Gave me a bit of sympathy for my ex-wife who used to get pissed at me for things I did in her dreams!

Thread Information