trisdog is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Do i NEED PCT ..

Hey guys.. I was only on testE for 5 weeks 500mg a week.. Was suppose to go for 10 weeks couldnt get my hands on another bottle in time so i just stopped the cycle.. Do i need to take any clomid or anything? Took my last shot over a week ago... Can anyone with experience please give me some advice.. thank you

tristan

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Its to late now, next time just have everything ready before you start. Its alot easier that way.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    if you can get clomid... yes, you need it.... you were taking test e, it has a half life of 14 days, therefor you should be taking your clomid 14 days after last shot.

yeah i know.. stupid mistake, i was anxious to start.. Next time i will do it right!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce-is-loose
    Its to late now, next time just have everything ready before you start. Its alot easier that way.
    it's not too late

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    Hey guys.. I was only on testE for 5 weeks 500mg a week.. Was suppose to go for 10 weeks couldnt get my hands on another bottle in time so i just stopped the cycle.. Do i need to take any clomid or anything? Took my last shot over a week ago... Can anyone with experience please give me some advice.. thank you

tristan

You were prabably shut down 2-3 weeks into your cycle, so yes you will need PCT. PCT will be 2 weeks after you last shot and being that your last shot was a week ago you have only another week to wait before you start your PCT.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    suppose someone did this type of thing and did no PCT, would their nuts be messed up for forever?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    suppose someone did this type of thing and did no PCT, would their nuts be messed up for forever?
    No, probably not. But there is always a chance.

so what is the dosage i would take of clomid and for how long ??

colossus1 is offline Member

You would need to talk to a psychic to get your answer to that. How would any of us be able to predict the future?!?

speak is offline Associate Member
    I did 4 cycles (none of them correctly) before i new what PCT was. I would like to think everything works properly.

So how much clomid should i use and for how long??

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    I did 4 cycles (none of them correctly) before i new what PCT was. I would like to think everything works properly.
    Dude, I hope that scares you at least a little? It scares me a lot and I am not the one who did 4 cycles incorrectly and without PCT. I would go to a doc and get your blood work done, make sure everything is OK before you start your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    You would need to talk to a psychic to get your answer to that. How would any of us be able to predict the future?!?
    this guy ......

do you not understand my question?..do I really have to go right out and break it down for you?...k

typically , if one does not do any PCT, would their testosterone levels /nuts be screwed up for a long time/forever..?

is that better? typically ...good hell

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Yah I had that same question...if there's no PCT, your natty test level is never comming back??

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    your natty levels could come back but it may take a while, i had tha same delimma i ran out of gear and had mine stolen and just happened to have my order come in exactly 2 weeks after my last shot, i just front loaded and continued normal routine after that week

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    No. Not forever. Just like 2 months. That was my experience, course, it was with sust not test e. My balls were about half their normal size, but slowly they came back. I reall didnt feel all that different, maybe i little deprssed but nothin major. My lifts all went to mexico though.
    That was my only cycle and that was 3 1/2 years ago. I have learned much since then, when i do use stuff again i will definelty use pct no question.

you would have to proabably run a few long heavy cycles in short succsession to each other(less than 6 months apart) with no pct on any of them to sut them down for any appreciable amount of time. I would imagine they would still come back after some time
    even if it takes a 2 years. Course, ya'd turn into 120lb stick figure in the process.
    I have heard of some guys who crash and burn and they go from like 230 ripped, to 150 smooth. yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    this guy ......

do you not understand my question?..do I really have to go right out and break it down for you?...k

typically , if one does not do any PCT, would their testosterone levels /nuts be screwed up for a long time/forever..?

is that better? typically ...good hell
    I think what he is saying is that everyone is different so you can't just say it will always be this or it will always be that. Depending on how many cycles you have done, what you have used, the length of time on the cycle and the length of time off the cycles will all contribute to whether or not your boys come back if you don't run good PCT.

fallon24 is offline New Member

just finished my cycle

I just finished my first cycle, and am now about to start my pct. I am however new to all of this and was wondering if any of you could direct me to a site where I can buy what i need, I was sent to a web site that was out of turkey,and did not feel comfortable with that. Is Clomi. what I need and where can I get some Pregnyl? thanks

Click the link that appears when I type in the word Clomid. Then go directly to the PCT section and figure out what the heck you are doing.

canecorso is offline New Member
    Ar-r .......all Your Pct Needs!

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Dude, I hope that scares you at least a little? It scares me a lot and I am not the one who did 4 cycles incorrectly and without PCT. I would go to a doc and get your blood work done, make sure everything is OK before you start your next cycle.
    I have had blood work done since. My point was lots of people do cycles the wrong way and it doesn't ruin their nuts for life. I would not advise skipping PCT, just some of us were young and dumb at one time.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your body will eventually sort things out for homeostasis, but ancillary drugs like clomid give you a big advantage in recovery of the testes

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it,you never know.

Thread Information