NewJuicer4747 is offline New Member

HCG prep and use

As i've read throughout this board (and i do appreciate all the info) use of HCG of 500iu e4d seems to be the most common dose. My problem is, my HCG is 5000iu ampule w/ 1ml solvent. Does anyone have any suggestions for dillution, mainly sterile storage? From my high school chemistry class i should be able to use 10ml of solution instead of 1ml to dilute the HCG to more managable dillution? Thanks for your help guys.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    bump - would like to get more info

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    10ml of bacto water mixed with your 5,000iu hcg will give you 500 iu per 1 ml intermuscular injection.......

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's how I do it: with Pregnyl it's a 5000 iu powder vial and 1ml water vial. I take ten slin pins, get them all in a row, use one to mix the vials (do it like HGH and after cleanly snapping the heads, slowly inject the water into the powder vial) then draw 1/10 ml into each of the ten slin pins, recapping each as you go, and store them in the fridge to use as needed.

Be sure to use the utmost sterility with everything, including wiping the vials with alcohol before opening them.

Doesn't somebody have these instructions as a sticky yet??

Thread Information