BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Confused about Nolva ????

I've read a ton of stuff and now I'm really confused. I see where many take nolva during cycle and then with pct. Looking to do the first cycle and not sure which way to go. So how do you know if you take nolva with cycle? Would you take aridmex or letro instead of nolva on cycle?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest o.5 mg arimidex ED which helps keep the test from converting into estrogen and 10mg of nolvadex which actually takes up the estrogen receptor sites so the estrogen cannot take effect. Plus Nolvadex helps your cholesterol.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I would suggest o.5 mg arimidex ED which helps keep the test from converting into estrogen and 10mg of nolvadex which actually takes up the estrogen receptor sites so the estrogen cannot take effect. Plus Nolvadex helps your cholesterol.
    I agree 100% with this post. Make sure you run that through PCT and if you want, you can bump the nolva up to 20mg/ed during PCT.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    I agree 100% with this post. Make sure you run that through PCT and if you want, you can bump the nolva up to 20mg/ed during PCT.

I should take 10mg of Nolva during the cycle and .5 arimidex each day while on cycle? Then do 20mg of Nolva for pct, also you would want to through in some clomid 100mg first day then taper down?

10 mg of nolva equals how many pumps?

Thanks guys I just want to get it all figured out brfore I start and need to finish

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    I should take 10mg of Nolva during the cycle and .5 arimidex each day while on cycle?
    Yes.

Then do 20mg of Nolva for pct, also you would want to through in some clomid 100mg first day then taper down?
    You can do what you want with the clomid, but I would go with 100mg for two weeks and then 50 mg for two weeks.

10 mg of nolva equals how many pumps?
    Nolva uses an oral syringe. I hate math, so I won't do it here. All you have to do is know the mg/ml and then figure it out.

Thread Information