D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

PCT after prop only cycle

In a few weeks I'll be runnig a prop only cycle for cutting--and also possibly some clen . In the steriod forum, someone told me this:

the reason u use clen in PCT is that it also has anti-catabolic properties. it can help preserve muscle as you burn fat. It is common to use with your PCT. You may not need nolva at all on this cycle, only if your nips get sore/itchy. Your PCT can be only clen, cause i dont think you will have trouble bouncing back. however, if you do crash hard, you may use clomid at 100mg ED for 3 weeks while taking nolva 20mg ED, along with the clen. run the nolva a week longer than clomid, run the clen as long as you want until desired results. clen makes my heart pound, i sweat and am nervous. Start at about 60mcg ED and up it 20mcg's a day until you feel the sides are too much, then back off a bit. I still think you will only need to do the prop, and MAYBE clen. the others are just in case....

What does everyone think? Is this right? Every other cycle (only 2) I ran with test (one with E, one with cyp) I always ran clomid.

Any help would be appreciated.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    In a few weeks I'll be runnig a prop only cycle for cutting--and also possibly some clen . In the steriod forum, someone told me this:

the reason u use clen in PCT is that it also has anti-catabolic properties. it can help preserve muscle as you burn fat. It is common to use with your PCT. You may not need nolva at all on this cycle, only if your nips get sore/itchy. Your PCT can be only clen, cause i dont think you will have trouble bouncing back. however, if you do crash hard, you may use clomid at 100mg ED for 3 weeks while taking nolva 20mg ED, along with the clen. run the nolva a week longer than clomid, run the clen as long as you want until desired results. clen makes my heart pound, i sweat and am nervous. Start at about 60mcg ED and up it 20mcg's a day until you feel the sides are too much, then back off a bit. I still think you will only need to do the prop, and MAYBE clen. the others are just in case....

What does everyone think? Is this right? Every other cycle (only 2) I ran with test (one with E, one with cyp) I always ran clomid.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Many things are wrong with that (you should probably never listen to who told you that again). You should, to be safe, run nolva throughout the cycle at 10mg/ed. As for pct, you cannot substitute clen for clomid or nolva. You can run clen during pct if you want to, but you can't run it for more than two weeks.

Thread Information