Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196

    PCT for this cycle? help please?

    Hey everyone.
    What do you recomend for PCT for this cycle here:

    Week 1-8
    Test Prop/Tren A 1cc EOD (1cc = 100mg of prop and 50 mg of Tren A)
    Anavar 60mg ed

    Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Hey everyone.
    What do you recomend for PCT for this cycle here:

    Week 1-8
    Test Prop/Tren A 1cc EOD (1cc = 100mg of prop and 50 mg of Tren A)
    Anavar 60mg ed

    Thank you in advance
    What was your gain with this cycle???

  3. #3
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    BUMP!

    I haven't done the cycle yet, I am getting all my eggs in a row. I wil lbe starting this in about a month.

  4. #4
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    just your reg 21 day pct herac. you can follow pheeno's pct too.

  5. #5
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    just your reg 21 day pct herac. you can follow pheeno's pct too.
    Thanks bro... what exactly is Pheeno's PCT? you got a link for me? thanks bro!

  6. #6
    BuildaBeast's Avatar
    BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Thanks bro... what exactly is Pheeno's PCT? you got a link for me? thanks bro!

    Hey Bro it's a sticky at the top of this forum. Last one on the top.

  7. #7
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Hey Bro it's a sticky at the top of this forum. Last one on the top.
    Thanks man!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •