Thread: Is this normal

Thick911 is offline Junior Member

Is this normal

I have just completed my 5th week of PCT after a 12 week cycle of Test E 500mg a week. During my "on" cycle I had a 16 lb weight gain and a 1 3/4" increase on my arm size. My question is, by my 3rd week of PCT I had lost 12lbs of weight and 3/4" on my arms. Now entering my 5th week of pct & I have gained 6 of the lbs I lost back and have actually gained 1/8" on my arms. Is it safe to say that I have lost all that I am going to lose...?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick911
    I have just completed my 5th week of PCT after a 12 week cycle of Test E 500mg a week. During my "on" cycle I had a 16 lb weight gain and a 1 3/4" increase on my arm size. My question is, by my 3rd week of PCT I had lost 12lbs of weight and 3/4" on my arms. Now entering my 5th week of pct & I have gained 6 of the lbs I lost back and have actually gained 1/8" on my arms. Is it safe to say that I have lost all that I am going to lose...?
    its not safe to say... it all depends on your diet and how high you keep your cals during pct. You most likely lost a majority of water, and some people do gain during pct. Just remember to keep you calorie intake high, and don't worry so much about putting on a little fat... you can lean out after... since your nat. test levels are trying to get back to their normal state, you need to compensate this with food in order to keep and maintain gains.

Thick911 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks...

Thread Information