Tarkanian is offline Banned

Tongue sensation & Clomid

Just started PCT after my 1st ever cycle....taking clomid & nolvadex and just wondering if anyone else has experienced their tongue going kinda numb for a while after taking the clomid? Numb might be the wrong sensation but kinda like what your tongue feels like after u burn it on real hot coffee or something like that??

My apologies of this question has been asked a million times before...
    thanks

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkanian
    Just started PCT after my 1st ever cycle....taking clomid & nolvadex and just wondering if anyone else has experienced their tongue going kinda numb for a while after taking the clomid? Numb might be the wrong sensation but kinda like what your tongue feels like after u burn it on real hot coffee or something like that??

thanks
    Yes, it happens, but it will eventually stop. Also, aim towards the back of the tongue (that will help a lot).

Tarkanian is offline Banned
    Thanks, good to know. The last few times i have chased it with lots of drink or food...seems to have helped...just scared me a little, lol

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkanian

thanks
    You can prevent this 100%. I get a 1/4 cup of water, put clomid dose in that... stir and swig that down... no numbness to tongue!!!

Thread Information