crazydick is offline Junior Member

Side affects of going into cycle without PCT

I finished a 10 week cycle 200mgdeca, 200mg test e, and oral 100mg winney (weekly). I have been off for four weeks, with no pct.

What dissadvantage is there to immediatly going into my new cycle 200mgdeca,400mg eq, 500mg test e weekls, along with 20mg noval, then doing pct after this cycle.

What advantage would there be to doing pct first?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    At this point I don't know if doing PCT for your first cycle can help too much. Maybe for 1 week. You should have started 2 weeks ago and most only run PCT for 2 weeks, 3 max. The disadvantage is that during the time the drugs are out of your system your test production takes a while to get going again, so not only will you feel like crap but you lose your gains. Starting PCT right away is intended to get your test levels back to normal as quick as possible, thus maintaining more of your gains.

As for your next cycle, just run it and do proper PCT at the end. But get bloodwork done first so you know your body is ready for the next cycle. You may still be shut down since you did not run any PCT.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is not very smart at the very least get the blood work done! No pct hello?!

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    I paid for clomid and my supplier, who was a friend, kept saying he would have it in a few days, that was 14 weeks ago. He was supposed to give it to me with the gear. I will not start a cycle ever again w/o pct gear in hand.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydick
    I paid for clomid and my supplier, who was a friend, kept saying he would have it in a few days, that was 14 weeks ago. He was supposed to give it to me with the gear. I will not start a cycle ever again w/o pct gear in hand.
    Good. Also please get blood work done before starting your next cycle to at least make sure your test levels are normal again.

Thread Information