Thread: problem :(

kylewoods is offline Banned

problem :(

i'v been on my cylce of 200mg Decca/250mg Omnadren 250 now for 3 weeks and i think im getting gyno. im not really sure becuz my nipples are not sore to touch and are not itchy. sometimes when i get up in the morning one or the 2 of them look puffy.

my chest looks like gyno a little bit, but im not sure becuz i have a bit of fat on myself. so i dont know what to do, i have Clomid and Nolvadex should i take some Nolvadex just to be sure and if so how much should i take and how long? or should i wait till after my cycle to take the Clomid and Nolvadex?

any help would b great, becuz this has me really depressed thanks!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Taking an anti-e during cycle is pretty essential IMO. Start on the nolva now at 20mg ED. If symtoms become worse then increase to 80mg ED until things subside. I would consider using ldex/letro for an anti-e. Are you pretty prone to gyno issues?

kylewoods is offline Banned
    i think i am, not really sure i'v never had it before. im just so paranoid! maybe it could be just cuz im a bit fat that it looks like gyno?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    didnt this get answered in another thread called "nipples" ? How many times do you have to ask the same question ?

Thread Information