needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Mixed Clomid/Nolva bottle - Clomid mid cycle

I need to run 40mg of nolva for 5 days before i go on holiday to get rid of a lil gyno, thing is its dosed 10MG/ML TAMOXIFEN -50MG/ML CLOMIPHENE

That means for me to get 40mg of nolva for 5 days im gunna have to take 200mg of clomid too, i have my last shot of sust+deca in 3 days then my cycles over (i know i run PCT 18 days after last injection) but am i ok to have 200mg of clomid for 5 days whilst cumming to the end of a cycle just to use the nolva in it ?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    the clomid will be rendered useless during a cycle for LH stimulation and act as an anti-estrogen anyways, just like nolva but just weaker. I couldnt guess the equivelant clomid to nolva being diverted like this but in theory clomid is an anti-estrogen at this point. You could probably get away with 20mg nolva/100mg clomid and be close to your desired anti estrogen dosage of 40mg's.
    Last edited by LuvMuhRoids; 08-23-2005 at 07:19 AM.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    thanks mate, so say 2 squirts of my nolva/clomid combo a day, should i split the dosage ? Could i run a lil more - jst attempting to get rid of a lil gyno ASAP for holiday

Thread Information