I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member

pct required for d-bol only cycle ?

Last edited by I_Want_Abs; 03-10-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    With proper PCT you might end up the same size you were before the dbol only cycle. Without it, you will end up smaller. Dbol only is a waste! Nothing but water weight.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by I_Want_Abs; 03-10-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Since you are only 3 weeks into the cycle go ahead and run the dbol for a total of 5 weeks and start the test E right away. You will be much better off!

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    With proper PCT you might end up the same size you were before the dbol only cycle. Without it, you will end up smaller. Dbol only is a waste! Nothing but water weight.

Dont be such a parrot. D-bol builds muscle, muscle that doesnt magically disappear when the cycle is done. Will the water retention go away? Yes. Will the muscle stay? Yes.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Start the Test now bro. Im not saying that you wont gain from the Dbol but most use the Dbol to kickstart their Test cycle. On the cycle Im doing now I started my Dbol first:
    Week 1-6 Dbol 25mg ED/ Proviron 25mg ED
    Week 3-13 Test E 600mg a week

I am in the seventh week now and Im finished with the Dbol. Ive gained 16 pounds so far and my bench has gone up 35 pounds.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    dbol is successful, yes.
    dbol also is very androgenic , so i think pct is a must.. imo
    if u wanna keep ..some/most of what u gained..

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Dont be such a parrot. D-bol builds muscle, muscle that doesnt magically disappear when the cycle is done. Will the water retention go away? Yes. Will the muscle stay? Yes.
    I think Benches was implying that he would be better off adding test to his dbol only cycle.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Did a D-bol Cycle in high school for 6 weeks no pct and kept 12 of the 20 pounds i gained and havent lost it yet( 9 years!!!)
    Not discounting pct it works, but dont be trashing my beloved D-bol, by water i assume you were thinking a-bombs??
    In response to your question def an agressive pct for a d-bol cycle to keep gains I personally would do prov 50mg ed and nolv 20mg ed with clomid at the end, but maybe i am overly cautious.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Without a doubt dbol is most effective when stacked with an injectable, but it is powerful stuff by itself too, I know from experience so forget what others say. In medicine it was designed to be the only drug adminstered too. For short cycles, esp when you are young, you can prolly get away without PCT. I would recommend it PCT though. Definently take large amounts of Vit C, cause coming off will leave your immune sys vunerable and you WILL get sick.

Thread Information