longtimelurker is offline New Member

Concerned about sex drive input please!

I am on what should be the tail end of PCT for a 12 week Test @500mg/week and deca at 300 mg/week (I had no access to HGC). I have been on PCT now for 25 days. This consists of 100 mg/clomid/day and 35mg/nolv/day. The problem i'm seeing is my balls have not returned at size all and my sex drive is very bad. I cannot keep an erection hardly at all. What else can I do add or try to get my normal natural test levels back? Should I be seeing testicle size returning to normal and sex drive back after 25 days of PCT?

Thanks all

spud is offline Junior Member
    Did you wait 3 weeks after the last deca shot before you started the PCT? If you did, then you need to keep up with the PCT. A lot of bros like tongkat ali and tribulus along with their PCT. I do!

longtimelurker is offline New Member
    Thanks for the responce. Yea I did wait 3 weeks before starting PCT but seeing no results . Do you think I should continue with clomid/nolva at the current dosage untill I see results? Or cut it off after 30 days (10 more days).

I just got some trib how many grams a day do you all recommend? Also the dosage for tongkat ali and can they be taken safly together?

Thanks!

spud is offline Junior Member
    Maybe get some HCG , run a bit of it to get your nuts big, and then do another PCT run.

Also, I'd be a bit more aggressive with the PCT. I like more clomid and nolva along with some l-dex. Like Pheednos.

Thread Information