Dark Dragon is offline New Member

Nolva throughout cycle

some people say to run nolva throughout your entire cycle or start using it near the end...while others suggest using it just for post cycle. Will it help significantly to run it throughout or can i get away with just post cycle?

reason i ask is because i will be running prop/tren for about 12 weeks starting in about 3 weeks, and i capped about 70 doses of nolva 50 tabs w/ 20mg, 20 tabs w/ 40mg. easily enuff for PCT but not enuff to run it throughout.
    Last edited by Dark Dragon; 09-01-2005 at 05:36 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    anytime you run tren i would always have letro and vitamin B-6 on hand. save the nolvadex for PCT

jchurch190 is offline New Member

Test Prop?

I have done this cycle twice and have gotten great strength gains along with sharper edges in my physique. The second time I added M1T to the first three weeks and had great gains right away.

The question I need to know the answer to, in order to give my two cents; was the test prop a home brew powder? This would give a different spin on things. If it is, the potential of having residual estrogen in the solution is much greater.

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    its an UG lab test prop

Thread Information