FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Question Nitric oxide best buys/product???

Im presedently on my PCT. Im aiding it with 100mg of DHEA every day and a daily shot of b-12.

I dont wanna use creatine and i dont think tribulus works well. I stopped for a week after 3 eeks on to kill some achne.So was looking at all th nitric boosters like the No2. Theres tons out there now so im asking you guys which brands you feel are the better products????

And could you please state how well you feel the nitric oxide supplement working for you????

Thanks

Teegunn is offline Banned
    NO2 and Nitrix both seem to work real well. I am starting to lean more towards Nitrix as the best. You should feel more pump and the pump should stick with you longer.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    N02 sucks a fat meat stick in my opinion

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used NO2, and it wasn't all that bad. Except for the price. When I worked at GNC there was this cat who would buy something called Oxydrene or something like that. I think it's made by Klein-Becker Labs, but not sure. Anyway, this product is supposed to increase the amount of oxygen that's transported by your blood by dialating the blood vessels via NO. Well he noticed that it really didn't "pump" his muscles so much as it did his mojo. Yeah, I'm not kidding this guy used it as an ED supplement, if you will. It musta worked well for him becasue I would sell him a bottle of this crap once a month, and he would buy it one the same day, around the same date as he did last time. Never got around to using it, but I wonder what it would do for younger cats that don't have that issue.

Whats the difference from nitric oxide boosters compared to nitrix boosters?????????????

Can anyone throw me some brand names that are fairly priced and work well?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    ive used N02 and it kicked ass..the huge downfall to it is its cost, more then gear and that sucks you go threw like..300 pills a month and they rake you on the prices.

nitrix i havent used it but ive heard really good things about it and people say its better then no2 and cost less..buy it off Ebay great deal for it there.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Whats the difference from nitric oxide boosters compared to nitrix boosters?????????????

Can anyone throw me some brand names that are fairly priced and work well?

I believe they are the same thing bro. The only ones I know that really work worth an ish are NO2, Nitrix and Nitro2 by NDS. I have tried other knockoffs that didn't do much at all. Stick with one of those three. Any should do the job well. You might want to consider using some CEE with these also. I think creatine ethyl ester is a much better form of creatine, personally. I just started back up on CE2 yesterday. I notice the difference when I don't use it.

Tarkanian is offline Banned
    I've tried a few different NO boosters & so far i've thought that Pump-Tech has worked really well. The downside is the cost, but i have an in to get a deal. But needless to say it seems to do the job

Has anyone here ever tried BSN NITRIX ?????

Thread Information