Thread: PCT advice

Citrax is offline New Member

Exclamation PCT advice

Hello everybody,

I make my first cycle (7th week for the moment) , I followed the advices of several persons but if I had known this site, I would have otherwise doubtless made! What is made, is made!!

My cycle was:
    1 week : 400deca/250sust
    2 week : 400deca/250sust
    3 week : 400deca/500sust
    4 week : 600deca/750sust
    5 week : 600deca/750sust
    6 week : 400deca/500sust
    7 week : 400deca/250sust
    8 week : 200deca/250sust

7-11 : winny 50mg/EOD
    Novaldex 10mg ED

I notice some side effect, just a little acne, a changeable libido but nothing grave (I think).

I have 3 bulbs of HCG 5000 I.U. (I think) and 36 caps of clomid 50mg.
    I had planned to take the clomid 21 days after my last injection of deca , as presented on the site (300mg, 150mg, 100mg,...). But when I have to take the HCG ??

Some people say me to take it 15 days after the winny and the clomid, and others say other thing...

Could you give me a good pct for this cycle and with these products ?

Thanks in advance..

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Both deca and sus have an active life of around three weeks, and that of winstrol is 24 hours, and so as you are planning to take winstrol for three weeks longer than deca and sus your pct start time will be 24 hours after your last inkection of winstrol.

Now you should of really taken 250-500ius of hcg e4d throughout your cycle until your last injection of winstrol to avoid testicular atrophy, but now you will have to work to correct it. So inject 250-500ius of hcg ed during week 10 and 11 until the problem is rectified... but remeber never to continue this into pct! I would also run nolvadex at 20mg ed for these two weeks.

Then continue clomid therapy at 300mg first day/100mg for two weeks/ 50mg for two weeks (I also continue nolvadex thoughout my pct at 20mg ed).

For future cycles, it would also be usefull to use arimidex throughout and into pct, as it helps with estrogen related side effects and helps the serms (nolvadex and clomid) to perform better during pct.

Hope this helps.

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, i made a mistake above. As hcg has an active life of 4-5 days and should definately not remain active into pct, i would begin hcg at 250-500ius ed from week 9 until the problem of testicular atrophy is rectified but no longer then 5 days before your last injection of winstrol .

So just to clarify:

Firstly begin hcg at 250-500iu ed from week 9 until your problem is rectified, but not into week 11. Also along hcg run nolvadex at 20mg ed.

Then 24 hours after your last injection of winstrol, begin clomid therapy at 300/100/50 and continue nolvadex at 20mg ed.

Combinig arimidex at 0.5mg ed throughout your cycle and pct will also be very beneficial.

Citrax is offline New Member
    That helps me! This PCT seems to me to follow the logic of all that I read!

Thus if I find arimidex , I can take it throughout my pct (and HCG therapy ;o) )

thanks a lot..

Thread Information