Thread: cheapest way...

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

cheapest way...

Im planning on taking a test e/anavar cycle...do i need ldex or is nolva and clomid sufficient?

thx
    DCL

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Nolva and Clomid are OK. Be carefull with the Var bro, I have just come off a fifteen week cycle that included 10 weeks of Var, my Lipid profile is completely fvcked at the moment. Get a blood test before you start and monitor your lipids throughout the cycle. I would also strongly recommend you take Viatmin B3 (Niacin), Garlic Oil and Policosanol, also read this http://www.loweringcholesterol.net/...hdl-cholesterol
    Now dont get me wrong, Var is the sh!t, I got great strength gains and vascularity and I will take it again but next time I will be backing it up with some serios supplements

DCL
    what are the advantages/disadvantages of ldex? Are you supposed to only run it during the cycle b/c you want the positive effects of estrogen during pct? And where can i get policosanol?
    Last edited by DCL; 09-08-2005 at 02:25 PM.

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Run arimidex (l-dex) at 0.5mg everyday throughout your cycle and pct.

You should also run hcg at 250-500iu every four days thoughout your cycle, but never into pct (note that hcg has an active life of 4-5 days, and you will have to check the active life of the steroids you will be using to ensure this). For example, test enanthate has an active life of two weeks, so in this case you would run hcg no longer than nine days after your last shot of test enanthate.

Then, two weeks after yout last shot of test enanthate, run clomid at 300mg on day 1 / 100mg everyday for two weeks / 50mg everyday for two weeks. And at the same time run nolvadex at 20mg everyday for the same amount of time.

Hope this helps.

DCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Nolva and Clomid are OK. Be carefull with the Var bro, I have just come off a fifteen week cycle that included 10 weeks of Var, my Lipid profile is completely fvcked at the moment. Get a blood test before you start and monitor your lipids throughout the cycle. I would also strongly recommend you take Viatmin B3 (Niacin), Garlic Oil and Policosanol, also read this http://www.loweringcholesterol.net/...hdl-cholesterol
    Now dont get me wrong, Var is the sh!t, I got great strength gains and vascularity and I will take it again but next time I will be backing it up with some serios supplements
    What is policosanol and where can I buy some??

Thread Information