Papi93 is offline AR VET

Clomid - All At One Time?

On the first day, you are supposed to take 300mg of Clomid. Can 300mg be taken before bed or do you have to break it up throughout the day? The research I've done says that it has a long half-life so that's not a concern. Is it safe to take this large of a dose at one setting? Thanks!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    On the first day, you are supposed to take 300mg of Clomid. Can 300mg be taken before bed or do you have to break it up throughout the day? The research I've done says that it has a long half-life so that's not a concern. Is it safe to take this large of a dose at one setting? Thanks!
    You can break the 300mg one up...... but you really do not need the 300mg dose at all. You could just run 100mg for 30 days or until PCT is complete.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can break the 300mg one up...... but you really do not need the 300mg dose at all. You could just run 100mg for 30 days or until PCT is complete.
    Thanks Mudman! I really do not want the sides with 300mg so I'll use 100mg for 30 days or when PCT is complete. Can I take 100 mg just before bed? I spar and don't the blurred vision or emotional sides to effect my performance.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    300mg's of that stuff from ARR is heeelllll...shitz not to tastey

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    300mg's of that stuff from ARR is heeelllll...shitz not to tastey
    Their cia tastes awful too. I have not taken their clomid, yet. Is it a small quantity that you have to swallow?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    well its a 70 ml bottle...and its 35mg's per ML...so I just took a 23g and loaded it up to 3 cc's do it..so im actually takeing 105mg's a day

Thread Information