vein-x is offline Associate Member

EQ... highly under-rated?

so... i had everything all set up, had my order about ready to place, my nutrition in line, vitamins, supps, ****, food all in order. i'm waiting to hear back from my source, so i surf around, triple-checking my PCT and already looking into my 3rd (next) cycle. i come across the profile for EQ... i read it.. and honestly don't believe it. so i go to bb.com's profiles, says the same damn thing, and i'm wondering "why the hell isn't EQ deemed to be the ultimate aas??" seems to me that a drug with such a high anabolic rating for a low-moderate androgenic rating would be the drug of gods! why aren't there 100's of threads each day about how EQ is amazing, exact dosages for EQ and people swearing their life around EQ?!

i guess i'm just shocked... so shocked, that i'm thinking about totally dropping the deca from my cycle and replacing it with EQ! i mean, why not? it's only my 2nd cycle and i dont wanna risk running something that'll shut me down hard and cause threads like "why cant i cumm!!!!!!" i feel, if im already running hcg to keep the boys in check, why not get rid of deca and replace it with something a little safer, like EQ, for better, longer-lasting and more quality gains? i plan on doing something like this: Test E @ 500mg/wk | Dbol @ 40mg/day | HCG @ 200iu/wk| Deca(probably EQ now!) @ 300mg/wk | and PCT: nolva + clomid the standard way. anyone see any problems with that? for an exact layout + doses, refer too: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=193423
    (note: the deca may, depeding on the feedback i get here, be replaced with EQ)
    there's the layout, why not use EQ? i'm really hoping people get on and prove me wrong in many ways tonight, otherwise im gonna have to do another 2-3 weeks of more research...

EDIT:
    i'm researching it now, as we speak. i notcied one thing: price. i should note, that i saved all summer for a solid winter mass cycle, and managed to scrap together $800. money is NOT, i repeat, NOT enough to keep EQ outta my cycle. do not use that as a reason... i need scientific reasons!
    Last edited by vein-x; 09-12-2005 at 05:19 PM.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    **FINAL EDIT**
    i realize i have a similar post in the question forum. my browser crashed when trying to post to other thread. i'm really sorry about double-posting like that!

Thread Information