Clen...how Do You Take Yours??

Ive read a great deal adout clen what it does for us and everyone seems to agree that it helps burn fat and also has anobolic like effects on us.The question is whats the best way to take it?? week on week off, 2 days on 2 off etc etc etc.Everyone seems to have a different answer...So what do you think is the best way?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i've tried all the different cycles and so has my gf. one week on/ one week off seems to be best for us. 2 on/2 off was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    i've tried all the different cycles and so has my gf. one week on/ one week off seems to be best for us. 2 on/2 off was the worst.
    2 weeks on/off or days?

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    2 weeks on/off or days?
    2 days on/ 2 days off
    sorry. i should've clarified that.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    2 days on/ 2 days off
    sorry. i should've clarified that.
    thanks,just that i have read that 2 weeks on/off can also be done. Have u gone above 140mg per day?

i never have used more than 140 mcg/day. i think i would shake my limbs loose if i did! i've done 2 week on/off also. i have just gotten better results, one week on/off. everybody is different though. good luck.

Thanks,i have done clen before but have a high tollerence level,done upto 200mg p day and didnt shake one bit, have read that anything over 140 is a waste,just wondered.Thanks again.BTW...It was clen cos my bro shakes like a leaf on 40mg!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I'm going to try ED at 40mcg, for PCT, and take benedryl for week 3 and see how that works (read that from Hooker's clen profile).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I'm going to try ED at 40mcg, for PCT, and take benedryl for week 3 and see how that works (read that from Hooker's clen profile).
    also striker, another thing brought up in Hooker's profile, its very important to supplement taurine when using clen . And drink tons of water. Two gallons everyday, if your not doing it already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Thanks,i have done clen before but have a high tollerence level,done upto 200mg p day and didnt shake one bit, have read that anything over 140 is a waste,just wondered.Thanks again.BTW...It was clen cos my bro shakes like a leaf on 40mg!!
    Yup, everyone is different... I don't know how you guys can handle up in the 200mcgs range... I wouldn't be able to even sit down long enough let alone type on a keyboard at that dosage. I'd probably inadvertantly break my laptop..

Thread Information