testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

nolva only works!!!

for all the guys contemplating a nolva only pct, just letting you know that it worked awesome for me. I finished a 13wk cycle of 500wk test e and 400wk deca and ran just nolva for pct. I've never used clomid and might in the future, but i wanted to avoid the sides that could've occured. I recovered very quickly and never lost my sex drive from my last shot of test all the way through the end of my 4wk pct. NOLVA ONLY WORKS!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    for all the guys contemplating a nolva only pct, just letting you know that it worked awesome for me. I finished a 13wk cycle of 500wk test e and 400wk deca and ran just nolva for pct. I've never used clomid and might in the future, but i wanted to avoid the sides that could've occured. I recovered very quickly and never lost my sex drive from my last shot of test all the way through the end of my 4wk pct. NOLVA ONLY WORKS!

of course it will work......however did you have bloodwork done?? just because you didnt have loss of sex drive doesnt mean you're fine

good point. i'didn't have any blood work done although i will at the begining and end of my next cycle to see how i'm effected. i was just counteracting the members who always preach "clomid is a must for PCT".

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i would highly recommend people use a clomid/nolva combo. I wouldnt exceed 100mg/day of clomid. if after lowering the clomid dose, and they STILL have problems from the clomid, then nolva only would be your choice. but remember to run nolva only a week or 2 longer than your normal PCT.

cool thanks for the reply wolfy.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    man, im stuck on this too! every time i think im set with my PCT (last part of my decision here too) i find something new! i'm gonna run Test E | Deca | Dbol (normal, clean doses, nothing sick) and am hung up on PCT. i was thinking HCG @ 1000iu/wk starting at week 5, as it's only a 10 week cycle, to get things running again. then in PCT, run... i dont know! i was thinking nolva @ 40mg/wk for 2 weeks, then @ 20mg for the 2nd 2 weeks and Clomid @ 200mg the 1st day, and @ 100mg/day for the rest of the 4 weeks. please help me out here! it's all i've got left to decide!

that pct looks fine. if your gonna run clomid and nolva stick with 20mg nolva through pct. just nolva worked great, but your layout might be a safer route. good luck

Thread Information