cantqwit is offline Associate Member

anyone else feel like a little bi**h on clomid!

im in good ole clomid land. this time around my depression or emotional rollercoaster is really f****N me up. what is the explanation for these overwhelming down thoughts? i mean i told my girlfriend to just stay home last night because i was pissed the way she said something. totally not me ordinarily. its like my mind is LOOKING for reasons to stay in the gutter! welp, 12 more days to go, just thought id share. when clomid starts interfering with my ass tapin regimine, im pissed!

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    its not the clomid, its you getting off the gear that makes you feek that way. your losing the size and confidence

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    nah. its normal.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    what kind of cycle did you run? could just be the shock from the lack of all the test in your system.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tall_skinny
    its not the clomid, its you getting off the gear that makes you feek that way. your losing the size and confidence
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! don't try to make him feel worse Don't listen to him cantqwit, you're huge!! You came off that cycle just fine, looking real big bro.. I like your attitude. Its just the clomid, few days left and everything will be fine.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Now i am worried about my clomid therapy. I woder if HCG 's are better?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Could very well be fluctuating hormones and lack of test in your system and not the clomid!????

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I felt like that when I was taking 100mg every day bumped it down to 50mg and it got better

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    i just ran test e alone for 8 weeks. around 350 mg per week. i will say its tapered off a bit im on day 5 now. at first it was terrible.

jones318 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! don't try to make him feel worse Don't listen to him cantqwit, you're huge!! You came off that cycle just fine, looking real big bro.. I like your attitude. Its just the clomid, few days left and everything will be fine.

good lookin out bro

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    its normal man..

its sux dead smelly ass

Logan13 is offline Banned

pct

Quote Originally Posted by cantqwit
    im in good ole clomid land. this time around my depression or emotional rollercoaster is really f****N me up. what is the explanation for these overwhelming down thoughts? i mean i told my girlfriend to just stay home last night because i was pissed the way she said something. totally not me ordinarily. its like my mind is LOOKING for reasons to stay in the gutter! welp, 12 more days to go, just thought id share. when clomid starts interfering with my ass tapin regimine, im pissed!
    Next time around, use more than just Clomid during pct. I used HCG followed by L-dex, nolva, clomid, tongkat ali, and IGFLr3 during pct and I had zero problems,I did not even suffer a crash. With the clomid, take it as you go to bed. You will be sleeping during its side effects.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    its what happens when coming off cycle and transforming back to natural test. your levels are low and thats what makes a man a man and when its low you are like a bitch. I hate coming off cycle the depression sucks..

Thread Information