jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

how much tribulis to take?

i'm taking it with my nova-clomid. i have started pct yesterday and the trib pills are 625mg and i'm taking 2 a day. is that enough?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsz28
    i'm taking it with my nova-clomid. i have started pct yesterday and the trib pills are 625mg and i'm taking 2 a day. is that enough?

take 6-7 pills a day. you need about 4g ed.. good luck

whats the highest mg you can get in pill form. any do you know of any companies i can get it from. thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    whats the highest mg you can get in pill form. any do you know of any companies i can get it from. thanks
    Are you buying Optimum Nutrition's Tribulus? I recognize the 625mg dose per pill.

yes thats the bottle i have - do you agree like the guy above on how many i should take a day?

msu16366 is offline Member
    Actually the only tribilus that is good is the kind that has a certain amount % of pro-??something. I forgot the name but a few that are good are Tribex, Tribestan. Optium nutrition does not have it. If you do some searches you will find what I am talking about.

msu16366 is offline Member
    all the above contain a concentrated extract of tribulus with not only a high saponin % but specifically high (20%) protodioscin saponin %.

it is specifically protodioscin that has been shown to raise LH levels.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the highest i have seen is the 625mg you have. I use the same and it seems to work well. I have gone a few weeks in between without and notice a difference.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    yes thats the bottle i have - do you agree like the guy above on how many i should take a day?
    I took the Optimum product because it is so cheap. It seemed to work well but members are saying that Tribex and Tribestan are better products. Follow what MSU was talking about. If you do a search for tribulus, you'll see what we're talking about. If I knew how to describe it, I would. See a message to the mod Buff, he's very high on using Tribestan for PCT.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Just found it! 15-20% protodioscin content is what you want in your tribulus product. It is the main ingredient responsible for increasing your test levels. Other members have said that Optimum is not up to par in this area.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've also read that it's very effective to combine tongkat ali and with tribulus for PCT, if finances permit.

With tongkat ali, you'll want a 100-1 extract. What this means is, 1g extract = 100g of root powder. Got that from Bryan (avatar of three chicks touching tongues). Not sure exactly what that means, but he knows his supplements.

As for the reasoning for combining the two, I'll have to research it more and let you know.

hey striker- thanks for the info- i'm also taking yohimbe. i also got the tribulis cause it was a good price.

Thread Information