Thread: pct help!!!

achtung is offline New Member

pct help!!!

i am about to take d bol week 1-4 and sus 1-10 can someone give me advice in reguards to my pct? i am also encorporate some milk thisle in there also.. any help in reguards to what i should take to keep my gains and or to prevent gyno would be much appreciated...

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    take 10mg/ed of nolva and about 3 weeks after your cycle is done add sone clomid but you will have to ask around for the dosage on that, those are the usal pct for a cycle but you can if you wanted to throw in some clen and some sorta multi vitman if you wanted.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    no need for the nolvadex until u feel some signs of gyno like (sore nipples, softness of the chest around the nipples or puffy nipples) when u feel that start nolvadex @ 10 mg/day and u can go to 20 mg/day if the signs are pretty obvious. about the pct, 2 weeks after ur last Sus. shot start clomid at 300 mg for the 1st day and 200 mg for the next 3 days then 100 for the next 3 days and then 50 mg/day for 14 days, and along keep the nolvadex at 10 mg/day through out the whole pct period.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Has anybody felt the need to use the search button or even browse the plethora of threads in the PCT forum?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Has anybody felt the need to use the search button or even browse the plethora of threads in the PCT forum?
    i agree....all of these questions he's asked can easily be found by reading the educational threads and stickies

achtung is offline New Member
    well clearly if i posted here i couldnt find anything.. dont post if yall arent gonna help. dushe bags

Thread Information