suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

what to do about lumps

ive been done with m1t for a few months and lumps and soreness came back a few weeks ago, i was taking 60mg of tamox and .5 of a cc of letro a day for a week, last week went down to 40mg of tamox a day and .3 of a cc of letro, the lumps have gone down but are still there and still sore, should i keep decreasing dosage or run another week of 40mg tamox and .4 of a cc of letro? i really want to get rid of this its stressing me out alot

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    gyno is permanent without surgery. All your going is decreasing the size a bit. I have seen cases of gyno coming around over a year later. Keep the tamox going in my opinion or get surgery

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Hey suziki, you should check out the profile of letro under the steroid profiles section. It says that you may have to take letro for 60 days to get blood plasma levels constant, which i guess is when it is most effective. So id suggest you take .25mg everyday for a few months and see how that goes. Just a shame if any sex drive issues arise, but you may just have to cope for a little while longer.

Good luck!

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    i dont see Letro or Femara in the profile section, help? any one else have any input on my situation?

Thread Information