johnm is offline Junior Member

Need Help with PCT...

This is the cycle I'm doing at the moment:
    20 mg DBol ed for 7 weeks
    300 mg Deca for 10 weeks
    500 mg of Sustanon 10 weeks

I started the Deca 2 weeks prior to adding the sustanon...so I'll be on Sustanon 2 weeks after my last Deca.

I'm currently on week 5 of the cycle. I'm planning to order the liquid versions of Clomid and nolvadex from the "research site". When should I start running these and how much should I be taking???

Thanks.

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    I suggest you get some hcg to resolve testiculer atropghy i.e. restore the size of your balls. 500ius every four days asap until two weeks after your last sus injection.

Then begin pct three weeks after your last sus injection. 40mg nolvadex until your satisfied that your test levels are back to normal. You can add clomid at 100mg everyday as well, but i wouldnt run that longer than a month because possible side effects.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member

Quick

Quote Originally Posted by johnm
    This is the cycle I'm doing at the moment:
    20 mg DBol ed for 7 weeks
    300 mg Deca for 10 weeks
    500 mg of Sustanon 10 weeks

I started the Deca 2 weeks prior to adding the sustanon...so I'll be on Sustanon 2 weeks after my last Deca.

I'm currently on week 5 of the cycle. I'm planning to order the liquid versions of Clomid and nolvadex from the "research site". When should I start running these and how much should I be taking???

Thanks.
    If you are planning on getting that pct from the sites sponsor you better get it quick because they are having a sale on it.

Thread Information