Natural1 is offline Associate Member

letro reverses gyno!

Hey Im debating between nolva and letro right now to ATTEMPT to get rid of gyno. I know this is supposed to be permanent but ive heard success stories. What would be a good dosage to take for either of them, to get rid of the gyno. Should it be tapered down or taken steady throughout?

-Natural1

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    this will answer your question

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=166535

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    2.5 mg Letro ed is plenty... do not run nolva at this time...

Ive heard the nolva reduces Letro's effectiveness... im in the same boat running the 2.5 mg ed of Letro and hoping for the best!!!

good luck

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Letro is proven to actually reverse gyno, it is your best shot. Nolva is good for preventetive measures.

vipersg123 is offline New Member
    a few questions to add onto this thread... for my current situation throughout the day i usually have puffy nipples. They do not itch, they are not sore, as far as lumps go i feel no hard lumps under the nipple but if i go to the sides i do feel lumps, they aren't very hard but kind of squishy and like i can move em around a tiny bit they surround the nipple kinda like a cluster of masses. (i hear people describe the lump as... like a hard marble or a hard pea... is it hard like solid? or is it kinda squishy) discharge... well if i squeeze my nipple very hard like im popping a huge pimple, a very small speck of clear fluid rises. Not enough to where it will drip off but enough to see that there is fluid. (i guess i could describe the amount being similar to emptying out all the spit from your mouth and lighty put the tip of your tongue to your index finger tip, basically very little.) The fluid is not bloody or white or anything. Would running Letro at 2mg ED be enough to hopefully get rid of the gyno if it is actually gyno? Also I saw a thread here saying that putting .25mg of letro on each nipple and it will be absorbed like a transdermal gel. People have found that this helps a lot. Would adding an ATD help or have a negative effect? Kind of like how nolva decreases the effectivness of letro. Ive been taking the letro for 5 days now i slowly increased the doseage through out the week from .5mg-.75mg-1mg-1.5mg-2mg. I have yet to see any real effects how long would it usually take to notice any difference? Sorry for writing so much. -Thanks-

thanks for the replys, Im still up in the air cuz im hearing that both will possibly help it go away. Is there any kind of timespan that im workin with? (If i try the nolva first, and if it doesnt work, have i waited too long to try the letro or am i good to go)

Blog Entries
    JMO, start with Letro

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Id go with letro unless you like man boobs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails letro reverses gyno!-manboobs.jpg  

big'r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    2.5 mg Letro ed is plenty... do not run nolva at this time...

Ive heard the nolva reduces Letro's effectiveness... im in the same boat running the 2.5 mg ed of Letro and hoping for the best!!!

good luck
    Wtf. Advising letro for treating gyno based on 1 mouse study?
    There's a good chance letro in humans will have the same effect as arimidex , which is very little.

Nolva has proven to actually work in humans!

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big'r

Nolva has proven to actually work in humans!
    Yes Letro is a newer science compared to Nolva, which is tried and true.. But just listen to the words from those whose gyno was not only inhibited in its progression, but also supressed and reversed due to letrozole . Nolvadex , while hindering the prgression of gyno, does not have the ability to remove whats already taken place.. Many bb's had had success with reversing gyno while using letro, thus the recommendation..

I appreciate all the replys once again. When i started this thread i had just ordered nolva, so I will attempt to get rid of the gyno with this, and if no results i will order the letro.

-Natural1

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    aromasin plus faslodex, kill combo.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    why falsodex? where do you get it and how expensive is it? as far as i know, a single shot can run 900$...
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 10-10-2005 at 02:42 PM.

what mg do you think i should run with the nolva? I was gonna start at 60 then taper down but tell me what you think.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    need help with gyno

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    Letro is proven to actually reverse gyno, it is your best shot. Nolva is good for preventetive measures.
    I agree, get some letro as soon as possible.

Thread Information