big'r is offline Junior Member

The effects of anti-e's and AI's on the axis and gyno!

Apparantly people on this board are not interested in facts.

This seems to be the major consensus here:

If i cannot win a discussion as regards content, i'm gonna:

-Claim science sucks. It's personal experience that counts, science is theory. Hereby i'm gonna completely ignore the fact that scientific studies are actually looking at personal experience in individuals (only science looks at total groups/populations and eliminates all variables except for the substance tested, which fact i als completely ignore by stating the substance made me feel good, and i gained muchos lbs. I'm sure it was this substance cause..... Eh well, i know for sure anyway.)
    -Totally ignore the studies which have been posted. I will not read them cause i allready know for sure the substance works for me, so why should i open my eyes? Damned i instructed people for 20 years, so i must be right. Here i completely ignore the fact that i may have instructed people falsly in the first place. Cause i read these adds 20 years ago and based my advice on these.
    -I'm going to claim lot's of phd's, fitness instructors say the substance will benefit me, completely forgetting to read the references (if there are any at all) and check for myself if the instructor could in any way conclude his writing from these references. Why should i be critical, i can be dumb, the instructor thinks for me. I have never checked pubmed for anything and never will!
    -And when i'm really feel like i'm loosing the discussion i'm going to ask for your stats. Flaming you for not being big enough, and therefore people should listen to me... Damned.

So be it. Have fun.

No wonder people like BigCat don't post here.
    Last edited by big'r; 10-09-2005 at 03:26 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big'r
    Apparantly people on this board are not interested in facts.

This seems to be the major consensus here:

So be it. Have fun.

No wonder people like BigCat don't post here.
    You're an idiot just like your useless glutamine conspiracy theory

Thread Information