Skull Mason is offline Junior Member

starting PCT today tamox/clomid

Just finished up a cycle of winny and starting my PCT today. I have done some "research" but it just confuses me, everyone gives a different opinion. Can anyone give me a dosage schedule for tamox/clomid after finishing up a cycle of just winny? I got the combo from AR. I read something by pheendo saying that clomid at 100 mg a day and nolva at 20 mg a day should be good, would this apply to a winny only cycle as well? Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Skull Mason; 10-08-2005 at 11:47 AM.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    all you took was the winny? you should be ok in all honesty as there is no way you are shut down at all. what kind of research did u on this before you purchased the stuff? and im curious - what kind of results did u get from just doing the winny? ive done that before myself - thats why i ask

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    I have been surprised by all the negative reactions I get from people who say "you just took winny?" because i am real happy with the results, not to mention i got it for free from a friend who was scared. However, I am not a body builder, I am an athlete and all I was looking to do was to put on some quality muscle. I gained at least 10 lbs during this cycle, and I believe I could have gained more if my workouts were more strict and intense. I am about 6'2 212 now, and I was under 200 when I started. I dont know how much had to do with the winny as opposed to a decent diet of protein and whatever weight I normally gain from working out. I am very cut and am showing off some good muscle. People who see me swear I am on the juice which I find funny cause its just winny after all but it has seemed to do me well...I also have a little breat tissue since I was younger and I was thinking taht maybne there was a chance the nolva could help it...

Thread Information