playboii is offline Senior Member

Workout while pct

A friend told me that when your on PCT that your suppose to not work out as hard as you normaly do is this correct?

Trafficdodger is offline New Member
    From what I understand, yes. While you're "on" you're lifting to gain. Switch gears and lift to maintain. I've read something that if you lift the same throughout PCT, then you'll end up over training and losing more. But I would let someone with real experiece give you a real answer. This is just hearsay from what I've read.

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    A friend told me that when your on PCT that your suppose to not work out as hard as you normaly do is this correct?
    Fu@& That!

There is never a time, when healthy, to not train hard! Now if you are recovering from injury, that's a different story.

One of the worse mistakes someone can make coming off is to reduce their traing intensity....imo

vestax is offline Member
    I agree, but clomid makes me so tired and depressed I can hardly lift shit. I ****ed up my last PCT and lost a lot of weight but my strength and sized stayed the same oddly enough. Don't know why. lots of peeps use clen to give them more strength in the workouts as its a pretty strong stim

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    I keep training/eating the same for atleast 1 month when coming off.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    ...you cant train as intensely as when you're on AAS...

train hard. but not as hard as on AAS...come on.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Well I have only been on clomid for 4 days now coming off winny and prop and I was stronger today at chest than I have been all cycle. Everyday I am going to push my self to the limit. THe more I can gain the more I will be able to gain next cycle.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    IMHO...keep the intensity high but lower the duration and possibly frequency to compensate for the fact that your cycle is over...still eat good though!

*KT* is offline New Member
    should still workout out hard as you usually do, you might lose a little strength but you're coming off, should keep eating the same till after pct, that way you keep most of your gains

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Also working out raises your natural test. Which is the whole point of pct. Everyone knows it is tough to keep training when your on clomid. But if you train as hard as you can I promise you wont be disappointed.

1.) Train hard as you normally would, your body will slowly loose some strength, but as long as you train as you did on the roids, you will keep most of your gains. If you just stop, or lower the weights then it won't be good. Try to push the same weight and when you can't then drop some weight off. Just don't drop the weight right off the bat thinking that you can't do it. Just have confidence in yourself and it'll work. I only lost 10lbs. on my max squat after a sust cycle of only 250mg every 5 days for 5 weeks. I hardly gained weight, but I kept most of my strength cuz I kept the intensity the same.

2.) Clomid is useless in my opinion. It has been shown in studies to actually lower hpta function after two weeks of use in dosages of 100mg a day. It is only good for two weeks, I always opt for hcg and nolva.

3.) Keep your diet clean and the same as you did when you were on roids. If you don't keep maintaining those calories your body will drop a lot of weight fast. The water weight is okay to loose, but it really sucks when you find out you lost muscle because you didn't eat those extra calories.

That's about as simple as it is. There's no magic to coming off roids except for proper pct and the techniques I've outlined above. Good luck and if you have more ?'s please feel free to ask.

Thread Information