MotoXracer is offline Associate Member

PCT included in time off?

I've read that the time you take off between cycles should be equal to the time you spent on the cycle but I was just wondering if you include PCT as part of the off time? I was on for 10 weeks, waited 2 weeks for PCT and my PCT is 5 weeks so do I just wait 3 more weeks after PCT for a safe time to concider another cycle?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    I've read that the time you take off between cycles should be equal to the time you spent on the cycle but I was just wondering if you include PCT as part of the off time? I was on for 10 weeks, waited 2 weeks for PCT and my PCT is 5 weeks so do I just wait 3 more weeks after PCT for a safe time to concider another cycle?
    PCT to my knowledge does not need to be included in the time off. However you may want to just include it anyway b/c a lot of PCT is getting your levels back to where they should be and maintaining them for awhile, i.e. "being normal again".

I'm curious about a solid answer for this too...any vets care to comment?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as far as im concerned and alot of others do the same,pct should be included with the cycle so the course+pct=time off.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    as far as im concerned and alot of others do the same,pct should be included with the cycle so the course+pct=time off.
    I agree, but the sure way to find out if youre good to start another cycle is to do a blood test. There you will know 100%

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    Agreed, i'm including pct with cycle and the 21 day's before starting clomid as time off and blood check done. I want to be 100% before starting the next cycle.

Thread Information