superflex1897 is offline Junior Member

Good pct workout

I was planning to do heavy weights and low reps for my pct workout. Like 8-10 sets big muscles 6-8 smaller ones and rep between 6-8. Wanted to see what others thought about this and what worked for other people.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i just try and work out as i did when on juice, if the weight is too much just shave off 10% and go for failure

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The way you work out shouldn't be based on if you're on juice or not. The fact that you repair quicker on juice enables us to work out harder and possibly train a lagging body part more than once a week. Or whatever it takes to reach your desired goal.

The key is to keep an unaccustomed stimulus. So basically switch it up as much as possible. Jsut as gainer commented, train as you would when you are on gear.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The way you work out shouldn't be based on if you're on juice or not. The fact that you repair quicker on juice enables us to work out harder and possibly train a lagging body part more than once a week. Or whatever it takes to reach your desired goal.

The key is to keep an unaccustomed stimulus. So basically switch it up as much as possible. Jsut as gainer commented, train as you would when you are on gear.
    Thanks alot for all of the advice.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    I say when on juice, it is much more difficult to overtrain.

Go for 40-minute workouts when on PCT, otherwise cortisol may well eat all your gains. But keep the weights heavy.

Thread Information