HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Question Measurment question??

have a vial of HCG , 5000 iu's ---if I want to take 500 iu's aday, using a 100 iu slin pin how much should I draw??

- Bit confused because (theoreticaly that would be 5 pins full and that would be my whole vial??? Is there a difference in HCGiu's and GH ius
    or do u measure HCG like u do with slin and only go to the 5 tick on the 100iu pin??

Thanks for any help

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    have a vial of HCG , 5000 iu's ---if I want to take 500 iu's aday, using a 100 iu slin pin how much should I draw??

- Bit confused because (theoreticaly that would be 5 pins full and that would be my whole vial??? Is there a difference in HCGiu's and GH ius
    or do u measure HCG like u do with slin and only go to the 5 tick on the 100iu pin??

Thanks for any help
    easy, you can use 5 or 2,5 ml
    if use 5 ml bw, each 100 iu syringe will have 500 ius.(5 syringes,each one 500 ius hcg)
    if use 2,5 ml bw,just use half syrynge (0.5 ml) 50 ius and you will have 500 ius.(5 half syringes,each one 500 ius hcg)

HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    easy, you can use 5 or 2,5 ml
    if use 5 ml bw, each 100 iu syringe will have 500 ius.(5 syringes,each one 500 ius hcg )
    if use 2,5 ml bw,just use half syrynge (0.5 ml) 50 ius and you will have 500 ius.(5 half syringes,each one 500 ius hcg)
    --
    --What do u me 2,5 bw, does hcg need to be mixed with bw??
    --If not then i get 500ius of HCG when i pull the plunger to the 50mark on a 100mark slin pin ??Correct??

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Profasi package - contains one vial of 10,000 U of hCG (or 5,000 U of hCG) and one 1 cc vial of bacteriostatic water (diluent). just use 2.5 ml bw and dissolve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Measurment question??-profasi-ampules.jpg  

Thread Information