spiderman405 is offline Junior Member

how long for nolvadex to work?

I got gyno about 10 years ago. When I am not on test there is no gyno but when I take test-e or cyp with an ester the gyno flares up. MY question is how long does it take for it to go down if I am taking nolvadex around 40mg per day. I have never used nolva before and ordered the liquid version on line.
    So anyway how long before it starts bringing the estrogen down?

why has no one tried to post a reply. This is ridiculous! I know there is someone who has had minor gyno and has taken nolvadex before. Can anyone answer my question?

Reality is offline Junior Member
    Ya the PCT forum is pretty slow man...sorry but i cant answer your question

bump

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman405
    I got gyno about 10 years ago. When I am not on test there is no gyno but when I take test-e or cyp with an ester the gyno flares up. MY question is how long does it take for it to go down if I am taking nolvadex around 40mg per day. I have never used nolva before and ordered the liquid version on line.
    So anyway how long before it starts bringing the estrogen down?
    First you say you got gyno 10 yrs ago...then you say you dont have when on test with no ester...then it comes back with an ester test? If you have gyno it doesnt just go away. You will have to clarify all of this.

BTW People usually take nolva for about four weeks.

This is my gyno experience. I got gyno during a cycle about 10 years ago.
    They were lumps about the size of a quater in diameter under my nipples. You could not really see them because I am always around 10-12% bodyfat. When I stopped my cycle they shrank down to nothing. Nothing there. Whenever I do test after about the 3rd week they swell back up. I can do prop 100mg per day and no gyno. It is only when I do test e or cyp. I know it is because with these you have so much test flowing through your blood for long periods of time and it aromatises and becomes estrogen. Whenever I do a long acting test they go from zero lump to quarter size lumps. In my experience Gyno does not just grow to a certain size (say quater in diameter) and poof stays that size. It shrinks down after your estrogen levels go down.

Thread Information