Thread: Return to PCT

memyselfi is offline Junior Member

Return to PCT

Hi Guys Im just nearing the end of my PCT,which because of the difficulties eg, libido , Impotence you name it I was there and trying to recover from it all I then turned to advise from other Members and I went on 5 weeks of HCG at 250 cc per 3 days and then used Pheenos PCT for clomid 30 days at 100 per day , and Nolva 20 mg per day ,

So far excellent results for me , libidos strong and all other problems seem to have stabalized with only 2 days left of PCT with clomid my question is should I continue with the Nolva for a few more weeks or also finish this up on the last day of clomid.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Personnlly I would judge it on how you feel if you feel TOTALLY feel back to normal then stop pct but if you need to run pct a few weeks longer it doen't matter in my opinon. Anyone diagree??

memyselfi is offline Junior Member
    thanks for that imput and it sounds good , I just thought that maybe after PCT I may have some side efffects and problems so to speak and would continue only the Nolva, but you are right if one feels fine then all should be back or as close to normal as can be

Thread Information