UCFTransam is offline Junior Member

How to properly measure?

I know this is a noob question, but i couldnt find any answers. How do i go about measureing with the "Flask" that was included in my clomid/nolva. I'm just wondering what is the proper way to do it, since i can't seem to figure it out on my own.

One other question, Why is TAMOX called Nolva?

Tamoxifen Citrate aka Nolvadex (Nolva

As for your "flask" You mean the powder in your amp???

If you have 5,000 I.U. in one amp and add 1 ml of water, then that concentration will contain 5,000 I.U. per ml. Then you just do the math and adjust it to what you want. 1/2 ml would be 2,500 I.U. 1/4 ml would be 1,250 I.U. and so on. Hope it helps.

err, no not exactly. I have Clomid/Nolva Liquid form. So for my first day i load up with clomid at 300mg the first day and 40mg of nolva for the first day.
    So i have this measurement "Flask" that looks like a needle almost. Its max reading is 1ml.

There is 1000mg in 1ML correct? So for example i would measure the clomid out to .3 into my mouth?

Is this correct?

If it is correct, how do i get the liquid into this "Device". Sorry i feel like such a moron- but i dont wanna screw this up.

No, 1 ml is 1ml of fluid. Now a drug can be proportioned to a certain strength. You can have Deca at 50mg per 1ml, 100mg per 1ml or 200mg per 1ml. So your bottle should say the dosage on it per ml. Like

Drug name
    100mg/ml
    10ml
    lot no:-----
    exp date:----

so it says the dosage per ml and the toatl amount of ml

so if your little needle thing goes to 1ml and your flask contains 100mg of clomid per ml, then take three ml into the needle and drink it.

If you're still not picking it up, then ask me again. Good Luck

i'm a bit slow, i didnt realize that the it was mg/ per ml. Tamox is 20mg/ per ml and clom is 35/ml.

I'll just have to do the math.

Should one bottle be enough for a 4 week pct cycle?

Thread Information