Thread: androgel

motley66 is offline New Member

androgel

i took 6 weeks androgel , 5 millagram packs ,u rub it on your skin ,its test, do i need to do pct, or can i just discontinue ,since its not that much. thanx

William Wallace is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motley66
    i took 6 weeks androgel , 5 millagram packs ,u rub it on your skin ,its test, do i need to do pct, or can i just discontinue ,since its not that much. thanx
    Need ur input on androgel if ur still around...

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    I actually did try Androgel and had no problems with it. True, it is low dose compared to the other products out there, but it does work "as advertised" if you have low testosterone . If you have used oral or injectable products, you will not be blown away, but you will notice pronounced benefits.

As to PCT, if you have low testosterone , the only thing I would worry about would be possible side effects (water retention, gyno, etc.), so have some tamoxifen on hand just in case. But you should be able to do a simple clomid pct and be fine if any is necessary at all. This really is an "only if needed" product in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnE
    I actually did try Androgel and had no problems with it. True, it is low dose compared to the other products out there, but it does work "as advertised" if you have low testosterone . If you have used oral or injectable products, you will not be blown away, but you will notice pronounced benefits.

As to PCT, if you have low testosterone, the only thing I would worry about would be possible side effects (water retention, gyno, etc.), so have some tamoxifen on hand just in case. But you should be able to do a simple clomid pct and be fine if any is necessary at all. This really is an "only if needed" product in this regard.

Thanks Big John...My story is long and may bore you to death so I'll be brief...my test lvls are low so Im never ever happy, sleep like crap, have no sense of well being, increased anxiety, low self esteem etc...SO, essentially what Im trying to do is just increase my self confidence somewhat...build a little inner strength...so for me its not about looking like Thor but feeling like I matter.

Wallace

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    Then definitely get a good Dr. and have them prescibe some androgel . It might be exactly what you need. From your description, it sounds like you're looking for the type of boost this can offer more than the other types of products. If your Dr. won't prescribe, look into an HRT or anti-aging clinic. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnE
    Then definitely get a good Dr. and have them prescibe some androgel. It might be exactly what you need. From your description, it sounds like you're looking for the type of boost this can offer more than the other types of products. If your Dr. won't prescribe, look into an HRT or anti-aging clinic. Good luck!

You're a good man!

raginredneck is offline Junior Member
    i started with androgel 2 yrs ago yuo will tell a differance with it deffiitly . im now movin on to aas.

Thread Information