Beast_03 is offline Junior Member

Clomid and sex drive

Hey guys ive read that when you go on clomid your sex drive tends to drop. Although in my situation im taking 500iu of HCG for 10 days at the end of my cycle of test e/deca at 650/500mg for 12 weeks and before my PCT. I noticed that i wasnt as horny the last 2 weeks of my cycle and my balls shrunk a bit and so far this is my 4th day on HCG and i think its starting to work (get my sex drive and balls back) which is good, but my question is... will i lose my sex drive again when i go on clomid or no?

Thx.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I think for me its not really that I loose my sex drive, its just that on test my sex drive is so high that when the test is out of my system during pct it feels real low. When I use clomid my GF loves me even more because i turn into a clingy b*tch! On clomid I have a sudden urge for some spooning and romantic movies and ben and Jerrys chubby hubby ice cream...after its done I go back to my usual manly self!!! lol

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_03
    Hey guys ive read that when you go on clomid your sex drive tends to drop. Although in my situation im taking 500iu of HCG for 10 days at the end of my cycle of test e/deca at 650/500mg for 12 weeks and before my PCT. I noticed that i wasnt as horny the last 2 weeks of my cycle and my balls shrunk a bit and so far this is my 4th day on HCG and i think its starting to work (get my sex drive and balls back) which is good, but my question is... will i lose my sex drive again when i go on clomid or no?

Thx.
    Did you stop your deca @ the same time you stopped your test? If so , that MAY be a reason why your natural test levels are taking a little longer to come back. If you did what I think you did, you shouldve stopped deca 2 weeks before your test, that wouldve helped in your recovery. Since youre in PCT now, I would continue taking your clomid and nolva for the remainder of PCT.

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Well i'm just finishing my first week on clomid and have been sexually active with my wife every night, np's. Just need to see what the next 2 weeks bring but looking good .

chaos5150tx is offline New Member
    i just got off test e and started clomid is that shit supposed to make your balls burn?

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information