J-CURL is offline New Member

tamoxifen citrate?

i was wondering the tamoxifen citrate from AR is 50ml, 20mg/ml what does this break down to,
    and
    if you were to take 20mgs aday how many days would it last, maybe im alittle dense but i need help with this Thank You
    Last edited by J-CURL; 10-29-2005 at 11:14 PM.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-CURL
    i was wondering the tamoxifen citrate from AR is 50ml, 20mg/ml what does this break down to,
    and
    if you were to take 20mgs aday how many days would it last, maybe im alittle dense but i need help with this Thank You
    The potency is 20mg per ml(cc)...and there is a 50 ml bottle so it would be 50 days at 20mg a day.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I'd get enough for 20mg a day but just in case...I'd double it and have plenty on hand. Also, be sure and get enough to run through PCT too not just the cycle.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

J-CURL is offline New Member
    that is what i thought but my girl said other wise so it made me think about it, so she is dumb not me thank you.

also from what i have read on here that you have to take more of this product to get the 20mgs aday then say of the regular dose of nolvadex ? but i could be wrong.
    Last edited by J-CURL; 10-29-2005 at 11:43 PM.

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-CURL
    also from what i have read on here that you have to take more of this product to get the 20mgs aday then say of the regular dose of nolvadex? but i could be wrong.
    if ur ordering from AR the 20 mg is fine.

Thread Information