jinos is offline Member

hcg don't make sense

Alright guys, I've been doing alot of research on this site on hcg and all the advise is really confusing. I heard of running it throughout your cycle every 4 days or 5000ius per week before pct, but then it says to inject 250-500 e4d. That only makes 1000ius per week. So how can you run 5000ius? Had my bloodwork done and my levels were really low and did proper pct.. So after the natural levels are back up, I'm planning on another cycle but this time adding hcg. Please tell me how to run it properly and the right dosage. I've tried doing research but all of the threads have different ways. Any help is greatly appreciated.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO, I always like HCG during the time between last inject and PCT, I don't like it during cycle except on very lengthy cycles(20 weeks or greater). I would run it at either 250 IU ed or 500 IU eod during the time off, if using short ester gear then just run it at these doses for the last two weeks of you cycle.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks Shortie. I'll be using test cyp for 10 weeks so if I'm running 500iu eod, 3000ius per week? And whats the difference in IM and the other? Can't I use the same needle and syringe I use for test (23g 1 1/2")? Injecting in the delts is fine, right? Thanks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You can shoot HCG IM(intramuscular) using the same pins as test or Subcutaneous(under the skin in a fatty deposit). Either works, if you go subq though you need slin pins. And at 500 IU eod you will be hitting 1750 IU/wk, this is a good dose, you don't want to overload your system, just wake the boys up so they come back on line quicker. Also continue taking nolva when using HCG as it helps remediate testicular desensitization.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks bro. Will do.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You can shoot HCG IM(intramuscular) using the same pins as test or Subcutaneous(under the skin in a fatty deposit). Either works, if you go subq though you need slin pins. And at 500 IU eod you will be hitting 1750 IU/wk, this is a good dose, you don't want to overload your system, just wake the boys up so they come back on line quicker. Also continue taking nolva when using HCG as it helps remediate testicular desensitization.
    Personally I like IM with slin pins.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I like what the author of anabolics 2005 has to say about running hcg Im going to try this on the next cycle I do. I think you want to overload you nuts so they will get back up to par they have been sleeping for so long. Plus I tried running like 1400iu a wk prior to pct and I felt like it didnt do what it suppose to. I did get back my boys for the time being but I think I should of hit em with just a little more hcg
    Understand Pct

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Shortie is right on.

I personally find that 500 iu a day with 20 mg nolva for 20 day then continue the nolva for another 10 days works for me. Don't forget the nolva because the HCG aromatizes really quicly and you'll notice (acne and bloat really bother me without nolva.)

Thread Information