Thread: pct products

longhornfan21 is offline New Member

pct products

Hello everybody, I am new to the site and had some questions regarding the PCT products from anabolicreview-research.com. What are your experiences with them? Are the products legit? What are shipping times like? How are the prices compared to other websites? Please let me know your thoughts, and I appreciate the help. Thanks

taylor26 is offline Member
    Hey bro welcome to the board. Sponsor, way sweet they've got awesome products and it gets better they're even flavored. They're shipping takes up to 2-3 days nation wide, at the most.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    They are great, but for research purposes only

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan21
    Hello everybody, I am new to the site and had some questions regarding the PCT products from anabolicreview-research.com. What are your experiences with them? Are the products legit? What are shipping times like? How are the prices compared to other websites? Please let me know your thoughts, and I appreciate the help. Thanks
    I've used their liquid cia, clomid, nolva, and clen . They are legit (very potent) and have fast shipping (3-5 business days). I'm not sure about the price comparison though . Anyone else?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I've used their liquid cia, clomid, nolva, and clen . They are legit (very potent) and have fast shipping (3-5 business days). I'm not sure about the price comparison though . Anyone else?
    The pricing isn't too bad. It seems much cheaper than buying the "real" clomid/nolva.

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some clomid and nolva and they came in 2 days, great shipping time.

Thread Information