Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

4 weeks PCT done.. should i continue

I have ben in pCT for 4 weeks coming tomorrow.. 50mh clommid Ed and 20mg Novla ED.. ldex at.25 for 3 weeks also in there.. i have been on trib and zma also.i also ran HCG during cycle

i dont feel recovered to be honest... my nutz havent grown back to normal size yet and my libido has yet to restore to normal..

should i still drop the clomid and novla tomorrow or should i keep it for longer to help me recover and bump the doses?...

what should i do fellas...

Edit: my cycle was test E 500mg EW for 10 weeks and prop weeks 1-4 and 10-14 at 150mg ED

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    I have ben in pCT for 4 weeks coming tomorrow.. 50mh clommid Ed and 20mg Novla ED.. ldex at.25 for 3 weeks also in there.. i have been on trib and zma also.i also ran HCG during cycle

i dont feel recovered to be honest... my nutz havent grown back to normal size yet and my libido has yet to restore to normal..

should i still drop the clomid and novla tomorrow or should i keep it for longer to help me recover and bump the doses?...

what should i do fellas...

Edit: my cycle was test E 500mg EW for 10 weeks and prop weeks 1-4 and 10-14 at 150mg ED
    THose were pretty big jumps in test levels.

Thread Information