ecstacy-_- is offline New Member

question about pct

i read alot of members talk about proper pct.what is a proper pct? and are there some proper pct and very good pct?

im still lost with the pct thing

im a newbie planning to go for test e 500/w for 12 weeks and anavar not sure yet howmuch per day for the last 6 weeks to reduce the water retention

so what is the perfect pct for this? (dosent matter how expensive it is)

and ofcourse the diet will be in check

thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd be curious of your age before hand but for general information purposes I'll suggest the following

1. Don't use var to reduce water retension. Go with an ancillery and up your actual water intake

2. I would go for test alone on a first cycle but if you do decide to use var then do not have it running up to PCT. 17aas upregulate the glucocorticoid recpetor which is the main reason why people suggest not going with oral only cycles. Gains are harder to hold onto

as far as a good PCT thats not too expensive and effective

100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, & 12.5mg Aromasin ED for 28 days. I would also utilize some vit b6(in pill form) at 200mg a day during the PCT. You can use aromasin for your ancillery during the cycle

thanks for the reply and the help

im 28 years old

ok i wont use the anavar will do as u and all the others siad(test only cyle)
    its just i wanted lean mass without water retention.

so 100 clomid,20 mg nolva,12.5 aromasin and b6 at 200mg for the pct

the only thing that i should use during cycle is aromasin? will that handle the side effects like gyno?

aromasin

what is an ancillery?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    PCT itself is a broad topic. It must encompas an upregulation of the entire HPT axis. This means adex/ldex, nolva, and clomid are necessary (tho you dont have to use all together). PCT may also include other drugs that are used to preserve gains, but that are not AASs. Clen , IGF-I, and slin are some options here. This part of PCT is not necessary since it has nothing to do with HPT axis, which is what the AASs messed up, but is quite nice in other respects.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I'd be curious of your age before hand but for general information purposes I'll suggest the following

1. Don't use var to reduce water retension. Go with an ancillery and up your actual water intake

2. I would go for test alone on a first cycle but if you do decide to use var then do not have it running up to PCT. 17aas upregulate the glucocorticoid recpetor which is the main reason why people suggest not going with oral only cycles. Gains are harder to hold onto

as far as a good PCT thats not too expensive and effective

100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, & 12.5mg Aromasin ED for 28 days. I would also utilize some vit b6(in pill form) at 200mg a day during the PCT. You can use aromasin for your ancillery during the cycle
    That is pretty interesting there.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    check out Pheedno's PCT thread in the PCT forum

thanks all for the input

guess have to do alot of reading in the pct forum

Thread Information