Thread: pct help

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

pct help

coming off eq, test, deca 16 week cycle no gyno, but not really intested in the fairer sex lately, balls seem a little small. I am told hcg will get the sad sack happy again and clomid gets you levelled out as well. What say ye?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Yeah try doing some research

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    coming off eq, test, deca 16 week cycle no gyno, but not really intested in the fairer sex lately, balls seem a little small. I am told hcg will get the sad sack happy again and clomid gets you levelled out as well. What say ye?
    Run clomid at 100mg ED for at least a month (better yet, continue until fully recovered). If you want some extra support, try using nolva at least 20mg for returning test levels to normal. Be careful with HCG during PCT, it can set your progress back if used improperly. You'll need another bro to get advice on this one.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanjay
    Yeah try doing some research
    thanks for the help. Yes there is a ton of opinions of how to do pct, but different strokes for different folks. I was looking for some first hand experiance with the chemicals and length of my cycle. Forest gump says momma said if you can't say anything positive don't say anything at all.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Run clomid at 100mg ED for at least a month (better yet, continue until fully recovered). If you want some extra support, try using nolva at least 20mg for returning test levels to normal. Be careful with HCG during PCT, it can set your progress back if used improperly. You'll need another bro to get advice on this one.
    I think your pretty on on this one.. however i dont bother with clomid anymore. 20mg of nolva is as effective in recovering natty test as 150mg of clomid.

2 weeks after last shot, start :

week 1-2 500iu HCG EOD
    week 1-3 20mg aromasin ED
    week 1-6 20 mg nolva ED (or run until you get horny again )

This regimen will regrow your balls (HCG does that), block the estrogen production that HCG is known for (thats the aromasin, the only AI that is compatible with novla), block any desensitization from HCG (nolva does that), and restore natty test (nolva does that by blocking negative feedback loop)

good luck bro.

thanks for everyones input

Thread Information