NoobJuice is offline Member

someone help quickly

K I have clomid***its little pink ones from british dragon and I got them from a reliable source if anyone knows what I mean also I have the Nolva large white ones ... however I do not have the dosages I think the pink ones are 20mgs but if anyone knows please respond

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate I dont think what you have from British Dragon is Clomid, they dont make Clomid !!! Its sounds like Dbol to me. Do not take that shit. Take a photo of it and post it up here so we can have a look at it.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    But then what is Tamox Citrate I have the BD package right in front of me

Tamox Citrate is Nolvadex not Clomid. And I still dont think BD make either Nolvadex or Clomid. I can be proven wrong. Please can you take picks of the packets and the actual pills with a Digital Camera and post them up here so we can be sure. What shape are the pink tablets. ? Do they have anything stamped on them ?
    Last edited by Kale; 02-02-2006 at 06:50 PM.

OK I stand corrected, I just checked there web site and they do sell Nolvadex (Tamoxifan) the pills are pink and roind with a line through the middle. They are 20 mg. They do not sell Clomid though. What you have is Tamoxifan. Now the large white ones you mention sound like Clomid. What is written on the packet.?

Thread Information