Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

HCG's and clomid combined?

My rep. from a certain rejuvination center says that I should combine HCG 's and clomid for my PCT. He had me get both when I ordered all my stuff, but I have never heard of having to combine these too. To me I thought that would be a bit redundent. He also said my clomid should be for four weeks. Is this to long? I have always heard 2 weeks tops. Anybody have any info on this topic? I am ending my cycle in four weeks. I know you don't start PCT untill 2 weeks after my last shot. Thanks

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    bump

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I have heard that HCG and clomid should not be run together but rather nolva and HCGare more synergistic.

Do a search for clomid and HCG and see what pops up.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Running HCG and clomid together will suppress what clomid is trying to do and thats restore HPTA functions back to normal.

HCG should be ran durring the cycle up to a week or so out from PCT along with nolvadex . Then PCT would start at the time according to what has been ran last in the cycle. 4 weeks worth of clomid is the minimum I would run for a normal cycle.

PCT would look like this
    Day 1 to 30 Clomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg / .25mg arimidex

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    My rep. from a certain rejuvination center says that I should combine HCG's and clomid for my PCT. He had me get both when I ordered all my stuff, but I have never heard of having to combine these too. To me I thought that would be a bit redundent. He also said my clomid should be for four weeks. Is this to long? I have always heard 2 weeks tops. Anybody have any info on this topic? I am ending my cycle in four weeks. I know you don't start PCT untill 2 weeks after my last shot. Thanks
    Never use HCG during PCT, only prior to it. Either run it during cycle, or if using a long estered AAS during the pre-PCT "downtime". PCT should include clomid and nolva at a minimum, but never hcg.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    you have to stop the hcg 5 days before you start clomid

Thread Information