Thread: how to hcg

ty357 is offline Member

how to hcg

Im starting my cycle shortly and was told to do hcg with cycle. 250ius e3d. 5000ius for the cycle. do i mix the whole 5000ius in a sterile bottle and then when its time to inject just draw out the desired amount then put back in the fridge until next injection? thanks guys

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    What cycle?

How long is the cycle? Because HCG degrades after a few weeks when reconstituted.

How did you receive your HCG? It should have already came lymosysied in sealed sterile vial, all you need to do is add water. Always store in the fridge and it will be good for a few weeks, longer if you use bacteriostaic water.

During cycle i would recommend 500iu or so a week and then ramp up to 250iu/day on your last week. That's how i like to run it. But there is no law set in stone on the subject, its still a new drug to experiment with (well not new, but you know what i mean).

HMG is also a great drug, one i find more effective then HCG.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, to clarify, i meant 500iu once a week, or 100iu once a week. But you only have 5000iu.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    250iu e3d is fine. its better to get 1000iu amps rather then a 5000iu one, because of the limited life once re constituted.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    What cycle?

How long is the cycle? Because HCG degrades after a few weeks when reconstituted.

How did you receive your HCG? It should have already came lymosysied in sealed sterile vial, all you need to do is add water. Always store in the fridge and it will be good for a few weeks, longer if you use bacteriostaic water.

During cycle i would recommend 500iu or so a week and then ramp up to 250iu/day on your last week. That's how i like to run it. But there is no law set in stone on the subject, its still a new drug to experiment with (well not new, but you know what i mean).

HMG is also a great drug, one i find more effective then HCG.
    test e 1-12 and dbol 1-4. i was going to add the bac water to it. damn hcg is the only part im having trouble with. i thought the 5000ius will be good for 10weeks of use. any help on the subject i will truly appreciate.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    250iu e3d is fine. its better to get 1000iu amps rather then a 5000iu one, because of the limited life once re constituted.
    thanks bro. i already ordered the 5000iu amp

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    It's good for a solid month when reconstituted and refrigerated.

I have a blog on this.

Best

T

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    It's good for a solid month when reconstituted and refrigerated.

I have a blog on this.

Best

T
    ok t im going to check your blog. so the 5000ius wouldnt be good from starting week3 to week12?

Thread Information