Scoobs is offline New Member

Arimidex instead of Nolva?

OK guys...starting a light cycle of Test E and Deca and I have Arimidex on hand. I've read as much as I could find on both Arimidex and Nolva, and understand one prevents Estrogens from accumulating, and the other negates its effects, right? Well...my question is quite simple:

Most posts reference Nolva application/dosing...but how would you recommend I dose Arimidex if substituted completely for Nolva?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Scoobs; 11-15-2005 at 12:17 PM.

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    I would not recommend arimidex over nolva. Use nolva from day one of your cycle to help stop the onset of gyno. Then if signs of gyno start to appear I have heard that letro is better than arimidex. But if anyone has used both, please jump in and tell us which do you think is better?

Scoobs is offline New Member
    I guess I'm not so much asking which is better...but am looking for some testimonial on the comparison so I know if its worth the headache of getting hooked up on the nolva cause I already have the arimidex . Also...need some clarification on the dosing and timing of arimidex.

What I'm most confused about is that it seems some (many) guys are saying to have nolva "on hand", just in case of signs of gyno and don't automatically use it. Is it safe to say if I have no tingling or physical indications that I don't need either of the anti E's? I don't want to wait till things are obvious, or until I need to "reverse" the effects and want to be either well prepared, or be proactive depending on peoples comments here. Thanks to those that take the time to comment.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    take .25mg arimidex ED. if its the 2mg pills, take half EOD. This will keep about 50% of your estrogen from forming. This is a good cycle anti-e. save nolva till PCT, unless your really gyno sensetive. I dont take any anti e on cycle unless there is reason to do so, i save it all for PCT.

Thread Information