mrmetro3 is offline New Member

Post Cycle opinions needed

I have been an experienced gear user for years and always had no problems post cycle. However, this last cycle of Dbols and Test Ive had major problems post cycle. I ordered that liquid clomid off pumpnpose.com and its 100% fake and havnt noticed any results...Anyone else? Ive been off for 10 days now and i still feel like im producing no natural test and im crashing pretty hard...I finally got my hands on some clomid pills, 6-oxo and tribulus to try and boost my levels. Does anyone reccomend taking a low dose of test prop such as 100mgs a week for 2 weeks in order to jumpstart my system since i feel my test is non-existent?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmetro3
    I have been an experienced gear user for years and always had no problems post cycle. However, this last cycle of Dbols and Test Ive had major problems post cycle. I ordered that liquid clomid off pumpnpose.com and its 100% fake and havnt noticed any results...Anyone else? Ive been off for 10 days now and i still feel like im producing no natural test and im crashing pretty hard...I finally got my hands on some clomid pills, 6-oxo and tribulus to try and boost my levels. Does anyone reccomend taking a low dose of test prop such as 100mgs a week for 2 weeks in order to jumpstart my system since i feel my test is non-existent?
    Running any anabolics now would just suppress your HPTA further.....

How long did you run your cycle, what where the dosages, did you use HCG , how old are you?

I ran my cycle for 10 weeks. Took up to 50mgs of dbol and cycled back down each week to lower doses before i stopped...Im 22 yrs old.. I didnt have any access to HCG and the liquid clomid was fake so i just got hands on real clomid pills and 6-oxo. A couple guys were telling me that an extremely low dose of test can help thereputically to kick start my system dunno

I ran my cycle for 10 weeks. Took up to 50mgs of dbol and cycled back down each week to lower doses before i stopped...Im 22 yrs old.. I didnt have any access to HCG and the liquid clomid was fake so i just got hands on real clomid pills and 6-oxo. A couple guys were telling me that an extremely low dose of test can help thereputically to kick start my system dunno
    Nope they are wrong......... your pituitary gland would send a signal to your testes that there's too much hormone being produced and tell them to stop.

This is what I would do...... run clomid, nolva, l-dex, and tribulus for no less then 30 days

Day 1 to 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4g tribulus

I already took 1cc of Test prop in hopes of that kick start... Is that gonna do any damage or slow my recovery if i stop now and dont use anymore? Im starting the clomids today

I already took 1cc of Test prop in hopes of that kick start... Is that gonna do any damage or slow my recovery if i stop now and dont use anymore? Im starting the clomids today
    I would wait 3 days now before hitting the clomid.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Use prop, why not, but in very low dose. Lower then your normal hormon production. Abou 5mg of prop. each other day, that will give you really low but existing test. level. And slower Your recovery but not to much. Your 1cc is abslolutly inhibiting dose.

Quote Originally Posted by XNathan
    Use prop, why not, but in very low dose. Lower then your normal hormon production. Abou 5mg of prop. each other day, that will give you really low but existing test. level. And slower Your recovery but not to much. Your 1cc is abslolutly inhibiting dose.
    He's trying to restore normal hormone production not suppress it.........

Thread Information