chrism is offline New Member

Clomid side effects

Does clomi, nolva, or L-dex have any side effects and if so what are they?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Everybody responds different for me i feel nothing on nolva
    clomi i get bad blured vision, and l-dex i feel nothing but some ppl report a loss of sex drive

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva i didnt feel anything, l-dex gonna use it for the first time on my upcoming cycle and clomid, ppl say it can cause depression, but for me it made me really cold hearted..lol i broke up with my ex while on clomid, and i was so close doing it again to my gf lol but i like it

A guy at work told me about the depression, but he said something about clomi causing balding, which didnt make to much sense to me. He was on sust 250 for 12 weeks and didnt take anything as far as clomi, nolva, or L-dex.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    Everybody responds different for me i feel nothing on nolva
    clomi i get bad blured vision, and l-dex i feel nothing but some ppl report a loss of sex drive
    I'm getting the same side!.........blurred vision on clomi

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Every drug, no matter how mild has side effects. Some people report vision problems with clomid and l-dex has been known to severly alter cholesterol values for the worse.

Damit that sucks I hope my vision doesnt blur, because my eyes already suck and I am going to have to start wearing my contacts again.

So is L-dex a must have (12 weeks of 500mg test enanthate and 400mg eq)

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I don't feel anything with nolva and clomid has never caused vision problems for me (emotional problems, yes).

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    does vision restore once clomid is done? How high of doses are you running?
    what about permanent damage?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    does vision restore once clomid is done? How high of doses are you running?
    what about permanent damage?

Dude first get a new avy that is just scary.

I have this same question.. My PCT is HCG and Clomid (first cycle) and I am getting a little worried about using clomid now, Vision issues, worse cholesterol (mine is bad enough) and emotional issues.. My wife would kick me out if I become more of a dick than I am now.

I changed from using HCG just twice in high doses during the cycle to every 5 days @ 500iu per Johnny B's recommendation here >> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=206008 but now I am worried about this clomid stuff. I have clomid set for the end of the cycle like this >

1 week after my last Test Injections I start clomid (51mg) 2 ed for 2 weeks and then 1 ed for 2 more weeks (total of 28 days).

Now I have never used clomid (heck any PCT, since this is my first cycle). Am I going to fvk myself up now?

thanks

Oldman

toofun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I don't feel anything with nolva and clomid has never caused vision problems for me (emotional problems, yes).
    Agreed 100%. Same for me ....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Dude first get a new avy that is just scary.

I have this same question.. My PCT is HCG and Clomid (first cycle) and I am getting a little worried about using clomid now, Vision issues, worse cholesterol (mine is bad enough) and emotional issues.. My wife would kick me out if I become more of a dick than I am now.

I changed from using HCG just twice in high doses during the cycle to every 5 days @ 500iu per Johnny B's recommendation here >> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=206008 but now I am worried about this clomid stuff. I have clomid set for the end of the cycle like this >

1 week after my last Test Injections I start clomid (51mg) 2 ed for 2 weeks and then 1 ed for 2 more weeks (total of 28 days).

Now I have never used clomid (heck any PCT, since this is my first cycle). Am I going to fvk myself up now?

thanks

Oldman
    Clomid makes your cholesterol worse? I did not know that. Can you confirm that for me?

no I can't confirm that I thought that I read that in the above post.. sorry for confusion.. What my point was IF these are side effects what can I do different to avoid them.. sorry

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    no I can't confirm that I thought that I read that in the above post.. sorry for confusion.. What my point was IF these are side effects what can I do different to avoid them.. sorry
    If you don't want the side effects of clomid, try nolva as a replacement. I believe it will help with the cholesterol issue (don't quote me on that one, though).

I will do some looking I still have about 9 weeks but i want to make sure I don't screw myself up.. i am mostly concerned with the Mood Swings if there is that as I am a jerk already If the LDL/HDL levels get messed up for a short time I can fix that but I want whatever is the best on my body.

Oh yeah the blurry eye issue also.. I am a website/database programmer so seeing blurry is not an option for me.

Oldman

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I will do some looking I still have about 9 weeks but i want to make sure I don't screw myself up.. i am mostly concerned with the Mood Swings if there is that as I am a jerk already If the LDL/HDL levels get messed up for a short time I can fix that but I want whatever is the best on my body.

Oh yeah the blurry eye issue also.. I am a website/database programmer so seeing blurry is not an option for me.

Oldman
    The mood swings weren't aggressive, as I got with tren . They were more like you felt you were going to cry when you encountered something depressing.

that is cool.. I'm a big wuss anyway and i cry after watching Lassie so that is normal.

Like any drug, if it gives you problems don't use it! That simple. PCT by no means requires clomid. Adex/ldex and nolvadex are stronger than clomid at reducing estrogen binding to hypothalamus anyway, and great for stimulating FSH and LH production which regenerates the HPTA.

I am pretty sure clomid has a negligable, if not positive, negative effect on lipid values. Adex/ldex is another story, because estrogen is so important for cholesterol.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid should not be used for extended periods of time - studies in the medical abstracts show that prolonged use of Clomid can cause visual distrubances - possibly irreversable (I'd have to dig for that abstract). Try and keep Clomid use under 4 weeks with a good front load.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Clomid should not be used for extended periods of time - studies in the medical abstracts show that prolonged use of Clomid can cause visual distrubances - possibly irreversable (I'd have to dig for that abstract). Try and keep Clomid use under 4 weeks with a good front load.

Thanks!! I have it set for 28 days at the end of the cycle as noted above so hopefully that will not cause too much damage. I need my eyes for important stuff like seeing

Thread Information